- PHP Developers are in charge of building websites and computer applications using the PHP programming language.
- Their duties include discussing requirements with clients, writing code, designing and improving applications testing code, and making sure projects are completed in time.
- The most successful resume samples for this role showcase assets like programming skills, creativity, analytical thinking, customer service orientation, and time management.
- Other language skill is a plus.
- Ability to meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Business administration study is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-driven and service-oriented.
- Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure.
- MBA / MCA / M.SC or any courses related.